Hourly Service Terms and Conditions
The Client (“you”, “the applicant”) is engaging the services of the Company (Tyler Cormney Consulting) to guide the Applicant through the business school application process. The Applicant acknowledges that given the nature of the business school application process, this arrangement provides no guarantee of admissions to an MBA program.
- There is a two hour minimum on our hourly service.
- Please only purchase the hours you need because we cannot offer refunds on unused hours.
- The Services must be completed in the current application season, which shall be defined as the March 30th following the date of purchase. For example, if the services are purchased in September 2013, the services must be utilized by March 30, 2014. Services cannot be extended to a following application season under any circumstances.
Refunds will only be given within one (1) weeks of the date of a signed agreement. A $275 processing fee and a charge for all hours delivered prior to cancellation will apply.
- School Selection
- Proprietary Self-Assessment Exercises to Identify What Will Set You Apart
- Application Strategy Development for Each School
- Career Goals Coaching to Prepare for the Career Goals Essays
- Essay Topic Selection and Editing
- Reference Selection and Recommendation Letter Guidance
- Resume Editing
- Application Form Guidance
- Interview Preparation Guidance
Applicant shall pay the Company in advance via PayPal or another agreed upon payment mechanism for the hourly services requested.
Your payment will indicate acceptance of these terms and conditions.